A downloadable lizard for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Put on a lizard and go for an adventure!
Choose your lizard carefully. You can find six different ones scattered across the land, each with its own special ability.
You'll need these abilities as you make your difficult journey through many dangerous places. Carefully hop your way to the top of an active volcano. Surf down a surging river. Swim an underwater lake. Ascend a snowy mountaintop. What kind of strange creatures will you meet? Can you unravel the mysteries of Lizard?
Lizard is an original game for the NES. You can download the ROM to play on any platform with a suitable emulator, or you can download an application version for your preferred platform. This itch.io purchase also comes with a Steam key.
NES cartridge versions will be available soon, see link below.
- Tricky platforming gameplay. There is an "easy" mode but many find it difficult.
- Coin currency that is of dubious value.
- Too small for details tiny pixelated nudity.
- Spooky skeletons.
- Strange concept of death that may not reflect reality.
- An obscure tobacco reference?
- A mug of coffee somewhere.
NES cartridge coming soon at: http://infiniteneslives.com/
System requirements, one of:
- Nintendo Entertainment System
- Windows XP SP2 or later (Windows Visa, 7, 8, 10)
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Linux (Ubuntu 14.04 or later recommended)
- 4196 - 2018-02-20 Minor performance fix.
- 4195 - 2018-02-19 Translation support finalized.
- 4194 - 2018-02-06 First release.
|Published||41 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||8-bit, bobble, famicom, lizard, NES, nintendo, Open World, Retro, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Support|
In order to download this lizard you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10.00 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: